Brocade DCX 8510 Backbones with Gen 5 Fibre Channel are the industry’s most reliable, scalable, and high-performance Gen 5 Fibre Channel switching infrastructure for mission-critical storage. They are designed to unleash the full potential of high-density server virtualization, cloud architectures, and flash storage.
Networks need to evolve in order to support the growing demands of highly virtualized environments and private cloud architectures. Fibre Channel, the de facto standard for storage networking, is evolving with the data center. The introduction of Brocade DCX 8510 Backbones with Gen 5 Fibre Channel delivers a new level of scalability and advanced capabilities to this robust, reliable, and high-performance technology. This enables organizations to continue leveraging their existing IT investments as they grow their businesses. In addition, they can consolidate their Storage Area Network (SAN) infrastructures to simplify management and reduce operating costs.
Additional highlights include:
- Unleashes the full potential of private cloud storage with unmatched scalability, performance, and reliability
- Enables simpler, flatter, low-latency chassis connectivity to reduce network complexity, management, and costs
- Optimizes data center connectivity over distance with integrated high-performance metro and global connectivity
- Simplifies and centralizes end-to-end Storage Area Network (SAN) management with comprehensive diagnostics, monitoring, and automation
- Maximizes performance for I/O- and bandwidth-intensive applications with more than seven times the performance of competitive offerings
- Protects investments in existing SAN fabrics and automation tools while reducing operational costs and minimizing business disrupt
Features and Benefits
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or