Mission-critical Blade Technology
Hitachi Compute Blade 2000 platform combines the traditional benefits of blade technology with the high-end features demanded by managers of today’s mission critical data centers and cloud applications – especially for consolidation at the application and data tiers. Its flexible I/O and LPAR virtualization allows tailored configurations matched to application needs, with the ability to dynamically adapt to changing workload demands.
- 10U chassis houses up to 8 server blade modules.
- Enterprise class high availability features (hot-swap, redundant components, automated failover).
- Latest Intel Xeon processors for state-of-the-art performance.
- Multiple blade options for workload flexibility.
- Large maximum memory configurations (Up to 384GB per blade with 16GB DIMMS).
- Multi-blade SMP interconnect technology allows large applications to be supported by combining up to four blades to create a single system.
- Hardware based logical partition (LPAR) capability for robust, secure, high performance virtualization.
- Ultimate IO flexibility by mixing integrated switched fabric and direct access to I/O slots.
- Chassis expansion capability for increased IO and internal storage capacity.
Build Solutions with Compute Blade 2000 and Hitachi storage
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or