Blade Technology That Fits Your Application
Hitachi Compute Blade 500 combines the high-end features needed in today’s mission critical data center with the high compute density and adaptable architecture you need to lower costs and protect investment. The flexible architecture and logical partitioning feature of Hitachi Compute Blade 500 allow configurations to exactly match application needs, and multiple applications to easily and securely co-exist in the same chassis.
- 6U chassis houses up to 8 server blade modules
- Integrated chassis management features simplify and accelerate installation and maintenance tasks
- Enterprise class high availability features (hot-swap, redundant components, automated failover)
- Latest Intel Xeon processors for state-of-the-art performance
- Multiple blade options for workload flexibility
- Large maximum memory configurations
- Hardware based logical partition (LPAR) capability for robust, secure, high performance virtualization
- IO flexibility via expansion blades, to add optional dedicated disk storage or I/O expansion capability
- Choice of switched fabric options, including IP, FC and converged fabric.
- Securely host multiple workloads in a single blade chassis
Solutions with Hitachi Compute Blade and Storage
- Examine our Microsoft reference architecture: Microsoft Hyper-V Cloud Fast Track Reference Architecture on Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform
- View our VMware reference architecture: VMware vCloud Director with Hitachi Compute Blade 2000 and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform Reference Architecture
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or