Integrated Edge-to-core Storage Solution
Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI) is an elastic and backup-free cloud on-ramp and filer. HDI with Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) is an integrated storage solution that is seamlessly scalable and backup-free for distributed consumers of IT, such as remote offices, branch offices (ROBO) and cloud storage users. Hitachi Data Ingestor provides a standard connection, or on-ramp, into the core data center without requiring application recoding and without changing the way users interact with storage today. Because HDI acts as a caching device, it gives users and applications seemingly endless storage and a host of newly available capabilities. These features reduce management time and cost by eliminating the need to constantly manage capacity, utilization and performance of the system.
- Content sharing and roaming home directories enable simplified access and management across different sites.
- Deploy a wide area content distribution framework.
- Data protection and file restore.
- No need for tape backup.
- Data security and encryption.
- Retrieve previous versions of a file as well as deleted files.
- Maintain file and directory access control.
- Automated migration.
- Easily transition from NAS and Windows Servers to HDI.
Rein in Cloud with Edge-to-Core Storage
- Find out how you can benefit from our edge-to-core storage solution. Read the “Edge-to-Core Storage Solves the Unstructured Data Dilemma” white paper.
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or